Friday, January 29, 2010

Abigail's Room

I have not posted in a while! Alot has happened, First we choose her name *Abigail Ann Kee*! I had my baby shower it was GREAT! I have so many wounderful people in my life who are sooo nice and Abby got so much stuff! Her Room is Coming Along-I still have not hung much on her walls but I am going to post a few pics of what I have so far :)







This Is her Curtain. All of her Bedding and her Curtain was made by her Uncle BJ & I love it!!




Here is her Crib with the Bumper pad's & Blanket.















A close up of her Blanket that I had to share because I absolutley LOVE it and its sooo soft! He did Such a great Job!






Here is her Armiour with Most of her Hang up Clothes in it. Also on top is The Diaper Cake that her Uncle's made for her Shower which I cant bring myself to take apart, and the blocks were made by a sweet Co-Worker Sara. They have her Initals, ABC, 123's, and some cute shapes on All sides.








This is the Bow Holder that I made For her Bows :) I made Really Long Ribbons so I would have room to add ALOT more bows because after getting all of her new outfits I realized I am going to need ALOT more colors and types of bows!













Thanks to my Mom and Sisters we got her Carseat and Stroller.


I still have a list of things that I "need" before she gets here but I am feeling way more prepared now that I had her shower. My company had a joint baby shower for me and 3 co-workers who's wives are all pregnant! It was really nice and I got a giftcard that will help me get everything I still need!

Iam going to post one more pic of her dresser and a little infant tutu that I had to buy and cant wait to take her picture in! Thats all for now sorry its soooo long I have been meaning to post for a while! Oh and her room was painted PINK by her Daddy! I think he did an Amazing Job!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now you have everything but her! I cant wait to meet little miss Abigail! She is already soo spoiled! You did a great job on her nursery! She is such a long awaited little miracle and i cry everytime i think about her! Love you Baby girl!

    ReplyDelete