Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Baby Baby

It has been a good few days, I got an unexspected four day weekend because of the Ice/Snow Storm! Although I didnt even chance leaving my house until today because I am a big chicken when it comes to Ice. I really should of acomplished alot more than I did, but being Lazy was kinda nice. I started a few craft projects. Here is a picture of a Onesie that I decorated.
Nothing else is Finished enough to show just yet :)

I have had a list of things that I still needed to get for the baby and a few Gift Cards Burning a hole in my pocket~ So Today I took Dustin on a BABY SHOPPING ADVENTURE!

First we went to Babies R' Us & planned on getting everything I could there and then heading over to the Target by it. But my contact decided to Rip in the middle of the store. So instead we got to check out and Drive all the way back home so I could put a new contact in! Then we went to the Toys R' Us closer to where we live to finish what we started at Babies. After that we went to Target & then we went to the Super Walmart (yuck)! So I am offically worn out and sick of shopping BUT am very excited about what all we got!

Here are a few pics of today's purchases.

A big Pile of BAby Goodies!




~Her Bouncy Seat~

~Her Swing~

Now I am starting on the Fun Part of washing all her clothes, towels, blankets, Etc.. and Organizing it in her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment